loader image
How to Get Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) in UAE? | Federal Tax Authority

Tax Residency Certificate

A certificate issued for eligible for natural and legal persons to take advantage of agreements of double taxation avoidance on income signed by the UAE.

Read Detailed Guide : View PDF

Documents Required:

For a Natural Person

1.Emirates ID copy

2.Passport copy

3.Residency copy

4.Source of income

5.Official Bank Statement

6.Immigration Report of Residency

TRC Eligibility for a Natural Person


TRC eligibility for individuals in the existing UAE tax treaties that are effective


Click here: View PDF

For a Legal Person 

1- Trade License copy

2- Authorized Signatory’s passport copy

3. Authorized Signatory Emirates ID copy

4- Audited financial Statement

5- Official Bank Statement

6- Certified Tenancy Contract

7- Memorandum of Association or any relevant document

The below link shows the list of countries can benefit from Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreements (DTA)

To apply for a Tax Residency Certificate

Click Here

Page Rating

Thanks for Rating

Page last updated on: 18 December 2021 - 04:48:56 PM

Rotatee device to Portrait Mode Mobile Icon For an optimal experience please
rotate your device to portrait mode