The registration process for excise tax, which is one of the indirect taxes imposed on specific goods, which are usually harmful to human health or the environment.
• Import of Excise Goods into the country
• The production of selective goods to be put out for consumption within the country
• Storage of excise goods inside the country in special cases
• The release of selective goods from a designated zone
• Valid Trade License / Business License
• Passport / ID of the authorized signatory
• A copy of the decree (in case a corporate body is registered: a federal / local government entity)
• Proof of authorization of the director / authorized signatory
• Declaration Letter stating that the entity is conducting business related to goods subject to excise and mention the activity type (Production, Importing, Stockpiling)
20 business days from the date the request is completed
There are (1) notifications for you.
Federal Tax Authority invites you to adhere to health and precautionary measures, and in order to preserve your safety, you can use all of our services through the website.