It is a service provided to everyone who imports, produces and stores excise goods such as tobacco and its products, soft drinks, energy drinks and sweetened beverages. The warehouse keeper will be able to store excisable goods in these stores.
• submit a separate registration application for each designated zone he wishes to supervise and manage.
• The warehouse keeper may complete and submit an application to register a warehouse keeper to the authority, but this application will not be considered complete and fulfilling the requirements unless he also submits an application to register at least one designated zone.
• The authority will then register that person as a warehouse keeper for a designated zone or designated zones and authorize him to supervise them starting from the date of acceptance of the application
• Official Site Plan (stamped and Signed), owned by the Warehouse Keeper/Government of a Free zone
• Plot Number mentioned, is indicated in the Official Site Plan provided
• Supporting documents of responses, such as screenshots of the system, and images of the procedures made.
• Detailed information of the system that the Warehouse Keeper is using, printed on the Company's letterhead, signed and stamped by the Authorized Signatory.
• Explanation of the company’s procedures (in details) of the movement that involves the Entry and Exit of Excise Goods to or from the Designated Zone, which should be under the supervision of the Warehouse Keeper and secured by the assigned Designated Zone. Please ensure that more than one CCTV Camera is installed and operating in the Designated Zone area. (Photos of proof are required)
• Explanation of the measures taken by the company that allows the authorized personnel to enter the Designated Zone area. To ensure the specific number of the Authorized Staff to enter the DZ under the supervision of the security (Photos of proof are required)
• To provide the Company’s procedures in monitoring the excise goods, in which Excise Tax has not been paid for. The barcode is required to be visible on the packaging of the excise goods. Weekly and monthly Audit Controls by the company’s Audit Team (Photos of proof are required)
• To provide proof of such Custom Control and ensure that the Custom Procedures are met, in order to move the Excise Goods from one DZ to another.
• Calculation of Excise Goods Value throughput within the DZ compared to that of Excise Tax Calculation as well.
• Passport / ID of the authorized signatory
• Proof of authorization of the director / authorized signatory
• Provide Financial Guarantee
20 business days from the date the request is completed
There are (1) notifications for you.
Federal Tax Authority invites you to adhere to health and precautionary measures, and in order to preserve your safety, you can use all of our services through the website.